Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Loney

Wat is wrong these few days man!!!! i cant take it . i did not noe wat i did now the intensity is so high i am going to break down anytime!!!!!!!!!, now the influence is spreading so much tad i am really feeling damm damm bad.

SO freak out this week, before chi exam, got too EMO because of, then cant even think of the test and dragged some ppl down , 2 minutes before exam start, someone took my dictionary then in the end lucky ced lend me or else did le. lucky after tad someone help me chill out thx someone.

I am also going crazy!!!!! i cant even do a simple test no matter how simple i keep failing, my pillars of support is also falling. I FEEL SO USELESS, I CANT EVEN EXCEL IN MY FAVOURITE THINGS, NOR ANYTHING I CANT EVEN GET FACTS RIGHT !!!!! i keep surpressing people because of the wrong thing i did , within the 4 of us, i am the worst, the loser, the lowest in acadmic, not a good HP, cant even do the simple thing, nor plan it.!!!!!! i keep thinking if i have a chance to get to a roof top , i will end my trouble there , i do not need any stress, no one to betray you, dun have to care 4 anything.

I have disappointed a lot of people, wats the point of staying!!! i just feel so tired so usless so ....

i DUN Noe how to continue this journy any more, i just try my best , but i am still useless, i cant even help out my friends anything nor even the one i understand the most!!!! Simply to put it I AM SO DAMM USELESS, AND JUST A HUMAN WITH NOTHING ANYMORE. I AM SORRY TO SOME PEOPLE WHO LOOK UP TO ME AS A ROLE MODEL, I AM SORRY I DISAPPOINTD YOU ALL:~
(

No comments: