Friday, September 26, 2008

Xzamsss

Ha today is the 1st day of EYE social studies paper- haha i enjoy doing the paper thank you nicholas for the notes.English paper 1 - writing funny stories.....any way i want to thank nicholas tei for:




  • All the thing u done for me


  • CMA


  • Lecturing me


  • suaning me


  • Reprimanding me


  • massaging me


  • conforting me


  • not wishing good luck to me


  • hitting me


  • saying i fat, but you look rich too hahah


  • doing proposal for me


  • making me jelous

Any way sorry abt wat happen (hehehe) sorry sorry:p


Hai there is something tad happen again, sad sad


Seem like all the fun thing i like is so difficult to get it


when u never fall u never learn


patience for you have breach


patience for me is going boom


see u like this every day hurts me a lot


but in the end,i will soon have to hurt you


because of the stubbornous you gave,


i have a greater amount of pain i will get. family problem is always the worst




No comments: