Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fasturated

Today is the last day of band practice, but hai, i should feel bad cause we are going HANG ZHOU for competition, but however, i see ppl are not serious in this,usually band is a place i enjoy the most out of stress and doing my favourite thing playin music, but so far it changes now how i wish if i dun need to go i will not go , cause i see no fun there any more,,,,, instead i feel worried for the band,. YHHB takin part in the band cat and creative cat which we haven even noe how to play , and now left bloody less 10 days of practice left after the exam, HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW, i noe when there is a will there is a way but the way isnt enought to win the competition, i want to do YHHB a good name, but i dun think i every will.
I have lost hope to fight for it
This isnt wat it should be
People say they know wat they are doing
How true is tad??
There isnt any sense of urgency there anymore
My playground has fallen
My love for something is gone
Instead i got stress in return.
Help is needed just call out.
Today also got Exco meeting, But all my Exco has become....I am really trying, why cant anybody see it and help it!!! all of complaint have been taken seriously by me but talk but no action, i have none of the heart to punish you , but i got legs over my head now, define help , sry seems like help is nowhere found in everyones dictionary. Care is also gone, i have shown it but no one understand the care i give , wats the use now !!!
Even i ever tad the who should be my b friend is fading away, loneless is coming to me,no one understand how i feel now.
Patience is thing that prevent ... thing from happening
But it has limit
Onces limt is breach
Who knows wat will happen
Friends are your supporting pillars
who seems to be falling
help is a way of calling
which cannot be understand
Care is something tad you shows someone
and love and help the person
I found it going down the drain
Darkness is a disease tad is painful
Creeping to me day by day
Love is something i am finding
but a sholder tad is from the freezer has been given
Time heals the wound
Which makes other feel better
and is killing me
Friends
The stress is getting nearer but i am still trying to stand up to face it, i am tired, but there is no one i can go to anymore, no one anymore.... thing are getting difficult for me but easier for them, i am really tired, sombody help me!!!!!
Stop the pain now, EVERYONE

No comments: