Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thank you

Hi Friends,
I believe some people may have sense that something is wrong with me and start conforting me, for those people i really want to thank you. let me eleborate.
As these few weeks as you noe a lot of thing is happening to me, i beigin to change my character, get very irratating, hackcare abt some thing . FOR THAT I AM REALLY SORRY, i guess this is how i vent my stress ba, cause even some of my friends are not understanding me and i dun want to show you all the EMO side of me, well i guess this is how i dealth with it,

I really like to thank ppl who gave me advice, confort me, all of a sudden closness with me. i really appraciated tad. sorry for shannon jerlyn and gang tad i PS you all those few weeks, cause there is a reason behind it.

Any way back to my life again, well as usual my a math and e math and bio is really giving me headech, a math 20 over 60 wa, i really practice very hard but i still cant understand why i just cant do it when i am doing a test. it is so irrating, BIO i have to stress myself to learn as i really want to do miss cheong proud and myself .A mtah e math , i really disspoint a lot of ppl ,espically those who supported me , i am really sorry.And toking abt math, Hiang teck if you see this relax ok:) you just have to know tad i will be there for u when u need it, dun get too upset abt the marks, most importanly is abt the knoledge to do on tad day ok :).

Today is Jerlyn birthday happy 16 years old jerlyn :P, can go watch NC 16 le hahah, sry cant celebrate with you today, cause i got too many thing to do liao.
0700 - 1600 @ school study study
1645 - 2200 @ tuition centre study study
so sry abt tad.

Ok enought abt me.
I Really really really really really really really want to say a big Thank you , To all my friends really, ppl like OBS PPL thaks for the motivation, ok when there is a will there is a way hpe to meet u all again,
Xstudent thank for being there to help out and give advice everytime, you all are really like my uncle hahaha,
3E5 for being so fun everytime
Teachers to support me and council me:)
AND Finally I AM PROUD TO SAY my best friend, thx for being there indirectly, i noe you scold for the better of me, i think you should know that is you ba . thx best friend meow wroof.

and thx for some ppl tad i always tad that you are not there but actually you are, thx

I just want to thank anybody tad i noe, THANK YOU,

OH any way prefects keelp you 17, 18 19 of december free, as you will get to have fun with me and the camp, this time got smt speical , OUR VERY OWN PREFECT CAMP TEE hhaha hope u all will come this time is gonna be special.
EXCO keep 16 17 18 19 free, we camp one more day more than them, we going to have steamboat bonding dinner, it will be fun so i hope u all will come help me plan the event i cant do it alone. Lets us all work together as one ok:):):):)
The wind is changing direction,
My friends are coming back,
maybe because of the darkside that prevents me from seeing them
but tad doesn t mean tad all trouble will be gone,
this is just the beginning
hope to keelp everything like this,
i dun want to loose my friend again like last year
i am scared
to loose a friend again
so please i have to cherist mt friends.
END
Love suan-ning DOG

No comments: