Thursday, October 2, 2008

:)

today woke up at 9+ liek tad wa finally can sleep so late but i went to je to study with , Hiang teck, jerlyn, shannon, nick and ced andpw. we went to long john as there were no space but in the end got kicked out, so we went to Hiang teck palce to study i love his house man, every time i go there i feel so relax, NICE CONDO, ANY way , they all started playin and bully me taking my thing and playin wath me then after tad went home as TECK need to go help his friend , after tad i help hiang teck do the phy notes until now, even as i am blogging , i am waithing for my poor hian teck to reach home so i can sent him the files, poor hiang teck sia, such a good friend and a great bro :):) any way today children day hahaha, so fun .... adn then tmr must cheiong liao cause fri got phy and geog, hai. any way i feel better liao thx ppl.

I was thinking is cloning really possible, i really wanted a clone 4 my self hahah, but not a clone of me, ...., maybe a friend, a close friend maybe, so i will get to spent 24 hrs with him every day, but i wonder if the clones think the same and do the same thing as the originals, hahah

To eugene goh, i blog u liao hahah :):)

To cedric, u are named in my blog,

To nick you are thanked in my blog,

To lincoln, you are still here,

To Hiang teck , you are loved in my blog

To you , you are reading my blog :):) heheheheheh

Good luck 4 EYE everyone and hope YHHB will work hard 4 Hang Zhou,

Majo get a thubdrive 4 the video

No comments: