Friday, October 24, 2008

Holiday=busy

Hi Hi ppl , sry long time no post liao, i noe my blog rotting and ODIE i post liao hor... Any way this few weeks, a lot of thing had happen and a lot of them has to do with my own fault.
Thx to some ppl to be by my side, when i really need a sholder to cry on, espically JON and ODIE :) thx baby.

For those ppl who really want to noe wat really happen , this is wat happen,
Last mon i went vivo to watch `HOUSE BUNNY` with part of my class, i lost my wallet and it include my IC, EZlink, MY TKD `BLACK BELT PASS`, money:( and a lot more, but the worst isnt this , it was the conflict with my parents , and the harm of my friends. tad feeling was really..... i had to run away from home to cool myself down, i have never done tad in my whole life, but i really want to thank HIANG TECK and NICHOLAS, for the soothing words and advice, thx .

The other is my result . Althoght i improve my L1R4/L1R5, postition and class position. i was not happy, cause i disappointed a lot of ppl who helped me, ppl like MR SU, MR TAN, MISS CHEONG and a lot more. and i really am damm stupid, i knew prefect camp cant be held on 17th but i did nothing to stop it, arggg how fastrating is tad, stupid man , how usless am i ..........

I am leaving to Hang Zhou on the 3o OCT to 6 Nov and i going to miss my best bud birthday, sry :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(, dui bu qi, i get a present 4 u ok:)... But this Hang Zhou had really test my limit man, weather is acadmically, mentally, physically, and muscially, i am challanged too. As you know there is a holiday lesson on the 29 to the 6,, and wat the teachers is going to teach is not going to be taught again, and i really need tad time to learn and i cant belevie it . I AM MISSING IT。。。。。。 How am i going to cathc up and i really need that cathch up, or i really have no time left, some body tell me how, should i blam the sch 4 losly planning, or is it i have too much thing to do / attend. how howhow.......... god damm it man....

In prefect , however i am really putting hope on the sec2 , please help me continue my journey, the rest is up to u all, althought is sadning to see some of u all leave espically those potential ones, but u are the elities, so u all can do it.

I am having so many thing to do with so little time, hope i didnt like ps some ppl, cause i am really busy this hoilday , i hope u all understand :)

But i still will relax, sometimes by playing table tennies with dog and nick, they are the best man,
Thx best friend, and pork.

No comments: