Thursday, January 1, 2009

New year

Aloha ppl, long time no meet le:) and happy new year hahah, is 2009 now , iss 2008 ba. all the fun we have together, fun tad last forever :). thx ppl for all the help in 2008, i will work hard in 2009:).
Hmm toking abt new year, maybe i be changing my blog skin and etc, need ask ppl for help cause aku it idiot hahah.:)
Sry i didnt update so long le cause went to many place, taiwan and malaysia and thailand... so busy havin fun tad hw all never do almak OMG need chiong le:)
Cca open house also coming le, and i wish all the sec 1 coming into yhss, good luck:) and sec 2 tad have become sec 3 too:) and my fellow sec 4s and 5s good luck for O level man towards excellence.
Couple of thing to update this year, hmm
  1. Drop Bio
  2. In 4e5
  3. Made more friends
  4. still disappointing ppl
  5. Got fatter(Nafa how sio)
  6. Gotton stupid

Thing i need to change

  • Get skinner
  • Get closers to my bros
  • Get clever
  • Stop disappointing ppl
  • dun wear such a big hat with my small head
  • firm
  • seriousness
  • attidue
  • New bike

Things i dun wan change

  • My close buddies
  • my house
  • parents
  • love ones
  • be in yhhb
  • my brother ship with ppl

Hai so many thing in 2009 man, and is my o level grad year so sad, i will spend all the best time with my buddies and not missing evey moment of it. before we grad :)

Ok need go dream land le, tmr chiong hw at jurong spring mac, at 11 any one wan join?? zzzzzz le

No comments: