Monday, January 19, 2009

New found me

Hi ppl, sry i didnt change blogskin again, cause this few days very lazy to turn on computer heheh:P .

Hmm any way , today was late for meeting hai, i break the trust again, last few weeks still never late now like hai, but anyway i disappoint ppl again......
Any way today cheng Du ppl came again, must interact with them after recess, hai, skip lesson again, i feel very guilty cause once miss i cant catch up anymore, and now is not like then, cause ppl change..... and today PS hiang teck again, oh so sry, ps you 3 times le, sry ....

But went for high acheivers trng again, this time i saw coach isaac, sabby and shawn :).
Coach shawn was taking sec 3 4 D.I.S.C. sabby was taking the sec 2 for peer mediation, and isaac took us the sec 4 for The K&P framework and the topic was, Encourage the heart.

I really did learn a lot as i find out tad all this while i was very hopless, so sucky, i didnt understad ppl and keep disappointing ppl, i realise tad i keep mixing up stuff together to the wrong details,

But now since i understand the mistake now, i will find the solution, to set a goals for myself and keep thing seprate.

Mdm salina was right after all this stress, from peers, studies, work , prefect band, i was about to explode as no one was there for me to encourage me , even the person i hope to have didnt not.

I realsise tad i really am stupid to think i can relay on ppl, in the end , the one who suffers is me.
The pain i had, was not shared to anyone, no one came , no one ask.
But however, i am self dependant now, i noe i need to stand up after my fall, after wat coach isaac have told me, i realise tad i can change the mindset of myself , the useless one, to understand wat all my prefect think and help them find wat leadership means, althought me myslf is not a good leader, but i can teach them from my EXp , and the most i want to chage is the mind set of ppl in YHHB, i want the ppl in yhhb noe the importance of goals and mindset and how powerful can this become, Yhhb if to believe our goals and mindset, SYF 2009 gold with honers is OURS,

To all obstacles, ppl who try to stop me. stress and friendship,
Here i come .

No comments: