Monday, July 21, 2008

Racial harmony/Unhappy things again.

Hi peeps,Today is the actual day of Racial Harmony:) all our hardwork had paid off :) we really rocked the house man. welll of course at the part i song with shannon i was like OUT OF TUNE ! :~ BUT luckily the dance paid off `It the time to disco` hahaha cool man, But after the performance hai still got BIO :( i was aready very tired and tmr i still have trigoo and circle propertites test . and i dun understand anything hai...... anyway after i returned home with shannon and jerlyn and johnson, i was so damm tired then i went to sleep and something happen again, affter RHD someone said he was leaving the sch i was like so...so.. i dun noe how to say hai but this really impacted me a lot and he is in my class !!!! and the board... so when i was sleeping . i dreamed of all my secondary friend including my jrs and teachers and i was graduating, and i was leaving them and i dun noe wat this feeling is but i felt very bad like i am dying. now i really understand , i must treasure my secondary life now before this dream really comes true. i miss my friends a lot i want to see them now!!!!!!! i dun want to leave my friends or the school,hai but i noe it will not happen, i los a friend aready am i am soon going to loose one again. i hope tad person wont leave but i noe is 4 his own good.

No comments: