Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hi ppl , i going to change skin after MYE so plz hold on. oh yesterday i went celebrate shannon bd at chevron,we all play bowling but no so fun like last time cause one of my ~sis! tell me abt someone leaving, then i become very sad but i have to cheer up as i dun want tad person to feel sad , i noe him leaving our school is 4 his own future but is very difficult 4 us to accept him but i will understand him, and make him happy 4 these 3 mth will cont after this post or this happy one will be emo post. k where were we :) oh ya MYE is coming and i have a very stress time,tmr will be my 1st paper and then is going to be tough as all the subject all mix together so difficult to study, hai but what can we do , we have to keep studying.

My A math,Emath Bio,Chem and geog all very weak and got no time to study all, hai... well as what my form teacher say have to pirorotise kk see my next post 4 story on him.

No comments: