Tuesday, March 4, 2008

4th March 08

Whoa this is my first time writing a blog ,haha so fun.
hai but also cannot stay 4 too long still got so much homework hai. Anyway today also so stress got A math test which is so difficult and complicated hai

and somemore during recess i stay in class to revise and then nithia and irfan doing patrolling come and scold me say y i never go down then after tad they ga na scolding from jun feng i feel sorry for them ,but then after nicholas use the same err u know mtd . i feel ok le hai. after school during band ,Madm peng ask me to conduct Canon for the band , whow so pai say leh but i try ti force myself to move but move until so nan kan. after tad as usual i go home with jerlyn,shannon go eat ice then shannon accidently break the bowl haha her face so funny when i reach home which is now and now as i am typing nicholas call me wait ar i answer his call 1st.. diao he want me to foward him the prefect list 4 tmr sports heat event hai...then nicholas remind me to do ptm for this friday and it clashes with my bands jammin time and i have to plan to let nick do . oh any way tmr got prefect meeting at 645, any way remember to tag , .well got to chiong homework le byes :)

No comments: